The Emotional Side of Marketing, with Brent Darnell
Click Here for the Full Transcript
As an international, best-selling author and the authority on emotional intelligence, Brent Darnell works with technical seller-doers in the AEC industry to help them master critical people skills and become service-focused leaders. Emotional intelligence plays a significant role in the workplace today, but it is not what it seems at face value.
Emotional intelligence is the art of understanding and managing your emotions, and understanding and managing the emotions of others for the best outcomes. Once your team members can master the use of emotional skills like empathy and assertiveness at the right time with the right people, your organization will transform and gain forward momentum.
In this episode of AEC Marketing for Principals, Brent Darnell joins hosts Judy Sparks and Katie Cash to talk about training AEC teams in using emotional intelligence, and how that has an impact on the health of your organization as a whole. Never underestimate the effect that nuanced changes can have if they are learned and turned into habits on a large scale.
What You Will Learn:
- What is emotional intelligence
- How emotional intelligence is being used in the workplace
- Nuanced changes that can make a significant impact on clients and selection committees
- Company-wide emotional intelligence training and its proven results
- The impact of emotional intelligence training on sales and marketing
- Website: www.BrentDarnell.com
- Twitter: @brentdarnell