How to Win Work With ARCO, with Jake Stefan
ARCO specializes in industrial development, an industry that has been moving in a new direction as recent trends in e-commerce, cold storage, and sustainability continue to grow stronger. In that space, Jake Stefan and his team have built a strong reputation for the innovative, solutions-based approach that ARCO brings to every project. That said, it takes a strong AEC marketing strategy to win their business.
They are in the people business, and because ARCO operates on a national scale, they need AEC partners who reflect their values and put customer service first. Stefan looks for honest design, subcontracting, and engineering partners who are going to challenge the team and look for better ways to achieve their goals.
In this episode of AEC Marketing for Principals, Jake Stefan joins host Judy Sparks and Katie Cash to speak in detail about what he wants to see in ARCO’s partnerships. Stefan breaks down the different requirements for each discipline and explains how firms can build a relationship with ARCO so they can start winning work.
What You Will Learn:
- ARCO’s primary focus on industrial development
- How industrial real estate is being driven in a different direction by new trends in e-commerce, cold storage, and the sustainability culture.
- What Jake Stefan looks for in a design, subcontractor, and engineering partner
- Insights to help you build an AEC marketing strategy that will get you in the door
- How to start building a relationship with ARCO
- The three things Jake Stefan wants to know when you reach out to ARCO
- Website: www.arcodb.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/arco-designbuild-inc/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/arcodb/
- Twitter: @ARCODesignBuild