The Construction Channel, with Aaron Wright
Click Here for the Full Transcript
Aaron Wright built an impressive resume on the technology side of construction with major firms like Robins & Morton and Hoar Construction. But his passion for all-things-building transcended his role and inspired him to explore all facets of the industry. Wright always saw a need for a platform that was dedicated to construction video content and three years ago, The Construction Channel made its debut.
Wright entered the industry at a point where virtual construction technology was taking off and digital streaming was in a breakout stage as well. It was a tough sell in an industry where traditional marketing methods reigned, but the more Wright saw the industry evolve, the more he was convinced that his idea could provide a new means for building brand recognition, winning projects, and attracting new talent.
The Construction Channel now has over 23,000 YouTube subscribers and it continues to find new applications for AEC video content with a storytelling focus. In this episode of AEC Marketing for Principals, Wright joins hosts Judy Sparks and Katie Cash to tell his story, and talk about the impact that niche video content is making on the industry as a whole.
What You Will Learn:
- Aaron Wright’s story and why he created The Construction Channel
- The role of construction-focused video content in recruiting
- B2B applications of content on The Construction Channel
- Why you should use video to tell your brand story
- Different types of content that The Construction Channel has produced
- Website: www.constructionchannel.tv
- Twitter: @constructtv