Howard Wertheimer Explains it All: 2022 Planning, Winning Top Talent, Hybrid Work Environments, and Diversity and Inclusion.
On this episode of AEC Marketing for Principals, hosts Judy Sparks and Katie Cash are joined by Howard Wertheimer to discuss budgeting for 2022, the talent war, minority firm inclusion, and the rise in M&A’s within the AEC industry.
Wertheimer, former EVP and COO of the Piedmont Park Conservancy, started his career as an architect where he was Principal at Lord Aeck Sargent. He served as the AVP for capital planning and space management at the Georgia Institute of Technology. With nearly 40 years of industry experience, Wertheimer has seen the AEC industry transition and offers a unique perspective on how firms can successfully move into 2022.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Lasting impacts from COVID principals need to take into consideration for 2022 planning.
- Why being flexible as an owner goes a long way
- What it takes to win the talent war
- Importance of minority firm inclusion and mentorships
- What you need to know before moving forward with an M&A
UPCOMING: Stay tuned for more information on the 2022 Fall Workshop brought to you by Judy Sparks and Howard Wertheimer