Founded in 2008, Smartegies is a growth-consulting firm focused on helping professional service providers grow their people, practice, and communities. Our boutique “think-tank” consulting practice focuses on six key growth drivers: Account Based Marketing, Digital Marketing, Corporate Branding, Communication, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI), and Sales Enablement. Our client list encompasses more than 200 brands in the U.S and Canada.
2023 marks our firm’s 15th Anniversary, and we are ready to take the Smartegies brand to the next level. To date, the firm has established the following media properties:
- AEC for Marketing Principals Podcast – almost 11,000 downloads
- Sparks newsletter – want to know how the boss lady thinks? Check it out here.
- SmartWin Webinar & Events Series
In addition, our senior executives have been featured faculty and speakers at local, regional, and national industry conferences and leading research universities.
We are looking for a talented Brand Manager to help us further develop and promote our media properties and position our industry thought leaders by leveraging relevant content for our audiences. This position will report directly to our firm’s Founder and CEO to manage the agency’s brand and sales funnel. A solid track record in multi-channel project management, B2B copywriting, event planning, social media, and graphic design is essential to succeed in this role.
The Agency Brand Manager will be required to source and manage various outside agency partners, including videographers, media buyers, technology automation partners, etc. The successful candidate must be able to balance the management of big-picture growth initiatives with day-to-day content generation and sales support. This position will require a high comfort level with automation tools and marketing technologies.
If you want to find the right mix of doing work you love (brand marketing and writing) while constantly learning and coming up with creative ideas that stand out from the crowd, then this could be the opportunity for you!
You should apply if you have:
- Experience working with C-Suite executives
- 5-10 years of post-graduate work experience
- Experience in brand marketing, digital and traditional marketing communic
- A knack for writing compelling brand messaging in a specific tone of voice.
- A desire for learning and summarizing research into meaningful insights.
- Stellar communication skills and experience developing presenta
- A positive go-getter attitude and what it takes to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A desire to be part of a growing team and have a hand in building something great!
Essential Responsibilities and Skills
- Provide overall project management and promotion of Smartegies media properties (listed above)
- Develop, implement, and manage marketing, social media strategies, campaigns, and digital content
- Manage the firm’s SEO, UX, and content development to improve both continuously
- Develop engaging content for the firm’s assets, including website, newsletter, marketing collateral, primary research, and pursuits.
- Excellent working knowledge of B2B best practices on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google, MailChimp, Hootsuite
- Efficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Audio and video editing a plus
- Solid working knowledge of B2B marketing automation tools (I,e, HubSpot, MailChimp, Sprout Social, Hoot Suite, etc.
- High Proficiency in MS PowerPoint and creating sales decks and proposals
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Cloud products is a plus
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing or Communications preferred.
- Primarily remote with in-office collaborations once or twice a month
- Prefer candidates to reside in the Atlanta Metropolitan Area but open to the right candidates anywhere in the U.S.
Salary Range: $62,500 - $72,000 per year, depending on experience level and technical skillsets.
- 90%+ remote work
- 20 Days (160 hours) PTO per year
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Medical & dental insurance
- 401K with company matching
- Term Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Healthcare FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- Limited Purpose FSA
We've Been Looking.
Are You the One?