Breaking Down the Healthcare Market: What Owners Look For in AEC Partners, with Katie Leonard of Wellstar Health System
It’s no secret the healthcare market has been impacted heavily by COVID-19. From virtual patient care and equipment shortages to freezing capital construction projects, healthcare systems have had to pivot tremendously. So what does capital spend look like in the future? How can AEC firms be a good partner for healthcare systems?
On this episode of AEC Marketing for Principals, hosts Judy Sparks and Katie Cash are joined by Katie Leonard, Vice President of Real Estate and Facilities Department at Wellstar Health Systems, to discuss the impact of the current low or no touch economy and how it will continue to shape the healthcare market. Leonard also breaks down what it takes to win work with Wellstar.
What You Will Learn:
- How AEC firms can bring value to healthcare systems
- Ways to connect with healthcare owners
- Capital spend and project type future trends
- How to approach design in the low touch economy
- Importance of the consumer experience
- How to build a relationship with Wellstar
- Top things Wellstar looks for in proposals and the interview